Pristine Publishing Pty Ltd also aims to stimulate business in the local community of those specified target markets for the mutual benefit of the readers, advertising supporters and Pristine Publishing Pty Ltd.
Pristine Publishing Pty Ltd vision is to lead the way into the future of digital media solutions and marketing practices. To expand our custom media cliental base and our assisting advertising support centre by operating with a high standard of integrity in all aspects of the business including our marketing, sales, production, distribution and financial departments.
We will do this by keeping update with market trends, technological advances and our client’s own requirements and by providing an opportunity for small, medium and large businesses to advertise within each publication for a cost-effective and affordable price which will create awareness of their brand within their local community and surrounds. All the while adhering to the required fair-trading practices and high ethical standards set by Pristine Publishing Pty Ltd itself.
- I have worked in sales for many years now with a different variety of companies, and Pristine Publishing has been by far my favourite and one of the best companies that I have sold for to date, and I do not plan on leaving any time soon. As well as earning good money, there are reasonable targets set and bonuses offered by the boss, which makes the work week more interesting. I can always guarantee to have fun with my fellow co-workers which makes working at Pristine Publishing a fun yet professional place to work at. I know I will always have a job at Pristine because they are always looking at expanding there company.Nerida Boothby
- Since working with Pristine Publishing as the Graphic Artist & have done since the business started, it has been great. It’s a fun, easygoing work environment although very busy it has never been a chore coming to work. Working here has given me the ability to work in a team environment along with bettering my skills as a graphic artist with a supportive team.Nikki Napier
- I have only been working for a short time with Pristine Publishing, I was lucky enough that Kyle took me on and gave me a chance on me being younger, to work within his business. I am so ever grateful to have been allowed a chance to experience working in this industry because until recently I didn’t know this whole other world existed. I enjoy getting up and coming to work everyday, it is a fun easygoing place to work within. I feel important working here in such a great team environment because without each other in their own roles we couldn’t function as a whole. All the staff are great to work with and have fantastic personalities and its great to know that in the future if I want to move up to bigger and brighter things that option is always availability here at Pristine.Kristen Molyneux
- After working with Pristine Publishing for some time now, I have always found the staff to be efficient, easy to deal with and capable of meeting all our deadlines no matter how complex they may or may not have been. From a simple staff newsletter to our newest project, Children With Different Abilities, Pristine Publishing will always be our only port of call and I can highly recommend Pristine Publishing to anyone that wishes to further enhance their business.Children With Different Abilities
- I just have to say it was a great relief to finally see a publication out, which touches base on all aspects of children and especially those with special needs and the large variety that there is. It was great to see someone has taken the time to research and publish an informative and entertaining magazine. I applause the creators on such a great job and cannot wait for the next issue to be released. We all here at my sons day care are eager for it to arrive.Hayley Boys
- I am currently employed by Pristine Publishing and have been since the beginning, so just about 12months. I have met some wonderful people in my time here at Pristine and couldn’t be anymore happier. I have never previously had an experience in this industry, and was easily trained by the director himself in all aspects of my job. I also have had the opportunities to move up positioning within the company. The hours we work are a fantastic bonus as well. Overall a great environment to work in and can see myself being with the company for a long period of time.Brook Jones
- We have been advertising with these publications since they founded and haven’t looked back since. It has brought to our company an excellent source of clientele and given Aqua Trailers more awareness throughout the general community. Battling with the market and competition is still a fierce fight, though with further advertising, for an affordable price, we have managed to gain a slight upper hand on those who don’t. With the choices from full page spreads to a small insert, the offerings on your advertisement possibilities are partially endless.Aqua Trailers
- A well structured magazine, well thought out design, appropriate distribution along side expert marketing, affordable and precise, some of the many things Pristine Publishing manage to deliver season after season. We are very pleased to have chosen them to coordinate the manufacturing and distribution of Australians Defending Australia. The friendly and experienced team is very capable of performing week after week to ensure our publication is provided with appropriate material, as well as sourcing clients willing to advertise within our published magazine. We can guarantee from experience that Pristine Publishing will not disappoint in terms of affordability, professionalism and quality.Australians Defending Australia
- Pristine Publishing has produced quality magazines for us and has been helpful in successfully marketing and distributing throughout the process of publishing. The standard of the publications have been utmost outstanding and would recommend anyone looking for a similar job to seek assistance from Pristine Publishing and their staff. Overall, we have been very pleased with the work that has been produced, from the publication to distribution and marketing, it has been formidable to criticise a well-structured organisation such as Pristine Publishing.Workplace Hazards & Safety
11/133 Wharf St
Tweed Heads, NSW 2485
1300 85 68 85
07 5518 7664